1. Each Candidate appearing on the 2010 Slate must maintain both nursing and business professionalism, conduct with your passion, maintain commitment to the NAHN association mission and values throughout the 2010 Election Year.
2. Campaigning within a Candidate’s Chapter may be conducted by speech to the Chapter, flyer distribution, and email blasts. Campaigning within a candidates chapter must include their platform and consent to serve information submitted to the NC.
3. Campaigning to the NAHN Membership at large may include email blasts with “campaigning information”. E-mail blasts with “campaigning information” can be provided for the candidates by NAHN headquarters. Submit material for e-mail blasts to the nominating committee chair by Wednesday in order to go out in weekly campaign blast on Thursday.
4. Campaigning by a network video telephonic conference will be allowed. A “Forum Meet and greet”session as an individual candidate or candidates must describe accurately the ” Candidate name and credentials, consent to serve office, location and Chapter/ No Chapter affiliation, and specific instructions to participate for the NAHN members at large. You may participate as a candidate or as a group of candidates. A Forum may NOT include “NAHN Candidates” NAHN Sponsored” verbiage in their Forum name as it may lead to inaccurate and unfair support from NAHN headquarters.
5. There will be no “Forum Meet and Greet” network video telephonic conferences coordinated by NAHN Headquarters or the 2010 Nominating Committee.
6. A candidate must abide by the following guidelines set forth by the 2010 Nominating Committee on this date May 12, 2010. If not upon review by the NC, the candidate or candidates will be removed from the slate and write ins for a removed candidate will not be accepted.
Thank you for your patience and may you maintain both nursing and business professionalism, conduct with your passion, maintain commitment to the NAHN association mission and values throughout the 2010 Election Year! See you at the Biennial Conference and good luck to all!
Nominating Committee 2010
Chair- Veronica Bargas, Kansas
Member- Arilma St. Clair, Maryland
Member- Corina Chick, Arizona
Member- Diane Sanchez, California
Member- Damaris Soto, New York